Reinforcement and barrier against corrosion and abrasion in Coating and Paint industries.
Glass Flake products are produced as ECR, E and C Glass. The particule size varries according to the application.
The flake thickness is between 1,5-5 microns with sizes between 30-300 microns.
The Glass Flake can be used in the formulation of the coating system between 5-15%. It can be applied both with brush, roller and spray gun.
- Prevents and slows MVT (Moisture Vapour Transmission),
- Can be used in Steel, Concrete and GRP surfaces.
- Resistant to Caustic Enviroment
- Good results agains Salt Spray Test
- Flame Retardent
- Can be used with major resin systems (Epoxy, Vinilester, Polyester)
- Resitant to all types of chemicals and solvents
Major application areas:
- Off Shore Oil Rigs
- Pipe Linings for corrosive enviroment
- Electro Plating Pools
- Fish Farm Tanks and Pools
- Chicken Farm Feed Silos
- Ship Tanks (Bilge Tanks)
- FCD (Flue Gas Desulfurization)